It’s approaching the very end of the month already! Where does the time go seriously?!? March was another amazing month for me and I have so many things to be grateful for.
1. This was the month that I managed to run my first 10K.
I didn’t think I would be able to run that far, but I proved myself wrong and have since ran 6.98 miles. This leads me on to reason two…
2. I signed up to run the Race for Life 10K.
This will be my first official race and I cannot wait. I hope to train and run further distances so eventually, one day I will be able to run a marathon
3. When I baked the Black Bean Brownies from the Happy Herbivore I knew that I was on to a healthy deliciously decadent dessert.
4. I finally discovered Google Reader.
Now I can stalk my favourite blogs even more closely…muhahahahaha! (*EVIL laugh!*)
5. Laura’s 7 Day Green Smoothie Challenge…
…however this really isn’t a challenge, more of a perfect indulgence!
6. The start of Spring and the beautiful warm weather that we have been having lately.
7. I went to my first ever blogging event, boyfriend in toe- The Vitality Show!
I had such an amazing time, met so many amazing people and picked up some amazing freebies…
8. It was a total unexpected surprise to be awarded the IBRO travel grant to attend the IBRO World Congress Meeting 2011 set in beautiful Florence.
I still cannot believe it, but I’m going to work my damn hardest to make sure that my poster presentation is the best one there!
9. I got to go to the most best place in the whole wide world…
WHOLE FOODS HAUL! 😀
10. Becky wrote an amazing guest post for my blog…
Thanks girl! So many great tips and an great journey to healthy living.
11. My world wide giveaway…
…and there is still lots of time for you to enter.
12. I got my first taste of Hummingbird cupcakes…
…these babies are good!
13. I turned 25!
I’m one year older, but as always I don’t think I’m any wiser-must work on that!
What did you love about March? Did anything significant happen?