Well the end of the month is almost here again and were are heading for June already. I really don’t know where the time goes-with every month that goes by the time just seems to be speeding by at a faster rate…kinda scary no?!?!?
Overall May hasn’t been the most exciting of months for me, not with my injured knees and spending half the month preparing for my talk, however looking back I did find some notable highlights…
1. This month has been full of lots of yummy breakfasts to get my days started off the right way:
2. The weather at the beginning of the month was A-MEZING!
…although I don’t know what has happened to the weather now- I’m tired of the rain already! 😦
3. I managed to live one full week without any nut butter…scandalous I know!
I don’t know how, but I did it! And I also learnt more about my eating habits too.
…and there is more to come! 😀
5. I’m making my way to sunny Florida in November and I’m beyond excited!!!
Whole Food’s better watch out when I’m in town!
6. Speaking of the US, I finally placed my order with iHerbs…
…and it’s jam packed of Artisana, PB & Co, Kashi and Spirutein goodies.
7. I managed to get through my Symposium talk without stumbling and answered all of the the questions asked after my talk…
…this may not seem like a mean feat for some, but for shy ol’ me this is MEGA!
8. Yesterday I managed to run my longest distance to date of 8 miles…
I found it relatively easy too, so next week I’m upping my game and hoping to reach 9 miles…eeek! 😀
9. Foodie Blog Swap! Thank you so much for everyone that has wanted to take part so far, but I need MOOOOOOOOOOOOORE people as there are a lot of us in the UK that are seriously jealous of your food goods in America.
So leave me a comment below or email me if you are interested in taking part, then I will hook you up with someone.
How was May for you? What was the best thing that has happened to you this month?